Every organization needs to have rules to perform well and offer all parties concerned a reasonable guarantee that their rights and duties are duly accommodated and respected.
Personal information we collect
- Personally identifiable information you give us when you register as a newbarbizonARTgallery member and create an account at our website, which is needed to identify you as an user of our site and consists, basically, of your first name, last name, and a valid e-mail address.
- The information you provide to be able to exhibit your own artworks in our Art Gallery or for any other products and services that are available to you.
newbarbizonARTgallery does not collect:
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, telephone number or e-mail address from any non-registered visitor to the website that could be used to identify and/or contact such person, unless made available voluntarily by Site visitors.
How we use your personal information we collect
The information we collect may be used in any of the following ways:
- To administer your use of our Site, including but not limited to contact you at your e-mail address for any question relating to your account; and to send you information, or make any announcement that may interest you.
- To improve our website functionality, as a result of any suggestion or feedback received from you; to make easier and more enjoyable navigating our website features, and to improve, expand and customize our service, in order to better meet your personal needs and preferences.
- To send you information about new products and services, and on new website features; and to invite you to participate on any promotional initiatives that may be of interest to you.
- To allow visitors´ access to your personal gallery in our website.
- To display your name in our Art Gallery section of our website as a newbarbizonARTist, or to mention and make public your artistic experience and success.
- To use some of your publicly visible personally identifiable information for Site promoting and advertising purposes.
- To display in our web pages any additional information you have chosen to post about yourself on our Site.
How we protect and share personal information
There is no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet that might be considered as absolutely secure. However, we adopt a variety of reasonable security measures to protect and keep the information that we collect from you, or about you, as confidential and safe as possible, such as:
- Non-personally identifiable information collected from you is used only on an aggregate basis, with the purpose of measuring the traffic to our Site, or to find out how the various areas of our Site are used. Aggregated non-personally identifiable information may also be provided by us to third parties for normal marketing and advertising uses.
- Under no circumstances is personally identifiable information about you disclosed, distributed or shared by us with third parties, in any way, without your consent. Exception is made to those third parties we trust and engage as out-source service providers to help us to maintain, improve, conduct, and administer our website, on condition that they also keep the information confidential.
- All information that we collect from our website users is considered to be a business asset, and may be shared with third parties, on aggregate basis only, for normal business activity.
- We recommend that you be cautious about the content you post on our website for whatever purpose, as it automatically becomes public and accessible by all Site users. newbarbizonARTgallery cannot be held responsible for use of any information or content that you have posted and, therefore, became public.
- newbarbizonARTgallery reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information and any other information deemed necessary to satisfy applicable law, regulation, or court orders; or in case such disclosure is necessary to exercise our and others legitimate rights, defend against legal claims, protect our assets, ensure personal and public safety, or to make our site policies enforced.